USL Ezy- As Stocking Applicator
The Ezy As reduces the effort and pain when applying compression garments to both arms and legs. It is designed to be used by patients on their own or by carers of patients who are unable to apply their own stockings.
The Ezy As doesn’t disturb dressings or pull on fragile skin. It tis quick and easy to use.
Just some of the benefits of the applicator:
• Can be easily used on upper and lower limbs
• Provides minimal to no disruption to an injury/dressing (less traumatic)
• Travel friendly and is a compact, lightweight, single piece design
• Can be used for open and closed toe stockings - knee high and full leg, travel socks, tubular bandages, arm sleeves
• Robust, durable, easy to clean and resistant to bleach
• Won't rust, chip or peel - with no sharp edges to damage stockings
• No frustrating assembly or fiddly bits to operate
Small - (28-35cm)
Medium - (32-40cm)
Large - (38-47cm)
Easy to use and apply handle attachment for Ezy- As applicators is sold separately