Soft, plush, luxury mattress
For clients who like a soft mattress, or who spend a long time in bed. The feel of the IC25 Mattress is best suited to aged or petite patients.
The IC25 Mattresses have almost no partner disturbance or roll together.
- No turn design reducing manual handling
- Anticrease XP base to allow easy contour for any profiling bed
- Standard cover MVTR: NA. Medical Cover MVTR (g/24h·m2): 1635.0 Average
- Medical Cover BS7175: Crib 5
- Waterlow ≤20
- To launder the cover in a washing machine, set the main wash to a minimum of 65°C for no less than 10 minutes. The cover can be tumble dried on low heat and the temperature must not exceed 60°C. The foam can be autoclaved at 134°C.
Peak Pressure: <22 mmHg
- 225mm Mattress Depth
- 2 Way Stretch Zip Off Washable Cover
- Visco Elastic Memory Foam
- 10 Year Warranty
- Recommended User Weight 30kg ~ 200kg
SINGLE - Mattress Size: 1900 x 900
LONG SINGLE - Mattress Size: 2030 x 900
KING SINGLE - Mattress Size: 2030 x 1070
DOUBLE - Mattress Size: 1900 x 1350
LONG DOUBLE - Mattress Size: 2030 x 1350
QUEEN - Mattress Size: 2030 x 1520
SPLIT QUEEN - Mattress Size: 2030 x 760 (Per side)
ActiveX Material is always adapting to allow blood to circulate freely and to minimise pressure on areas of risk. It responds to pressure and temperature.
Icare mattresses don’t have any springs which makes them suitable for any profiling or static mattress platforms. We have found springs cause problems over time particularly on medical beds. And of course springs don’t have a good pressure care track record.