Millipede Ring Fidget
The small rings feel awesome to fiddle with.
Roll up & down your finger, toss in palm or rub between both palms.
The Kaiko Millipede is a popular fidget for older children, teenagers and adults. A simple design using stainless steel rings gives it a funky look and feel.
These small & discreet & perfect to keep in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
" I wasn’t sure what to expect with the millipede but it immediately reminded me of plunging my hands into dry beans or rice. I also enjoy the quiet tinkling."
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.