Loop Ring Fidget
This fidget may take a minute or two to get the hang of but once you do it is super satisfying and hard to put down. Popular for adults. These small & discreet fidgets are perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere!
They are industrial in design so suit adults and children alike. They are also noiseless which is super helpful.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences