Companion Onyx Long Single Bed and Medium Mattress
This companion long single bed with medium mattress
IC333 Premium home care bed NZ
The IC333 Premimum Homecare Bed NZ is unmatched for function and durability, taking the hospital look out of your room. This four function bed, features dual lift motors totalling 12,000 newtons lifting power, unlimited under-bed clearance and eight heavy duty castors.
Now available in Vinyl options as well. Please enquire for more information.
- Safe working load – 200kg on long single and king single sizes and 300kg for double and queen sizes. The safe working load includes any model of Icare mattresses.
- Hand Piece – Backlit for night time use. Easy press buttons. Wired stretch cord. Hook attachment for hanging to side of bed. Wipeable.
- Fabric – Hard wearing commercial grade fabric. Vinyl is treated with antibacterial properties and waterproof.
- Mattress Surface – Strong metal mesh under mattress allowing increased airflow
- Actuators – 1x 6000 newton – 24 watt head adjust actuator. 1x 6000 newton – 24 watt knee adjust actuator. 2x 6000 newton – 24 watt height adjust actuators (2x 8000 newton on double and queen sizes)
- Wheels – 8x heavy duty swivel castors with one lockable castor on each corner.
- Head lift angle 62º and knee break angle 42º
- Max height – 66cm from floor to top of base
- Min height – 22cm from floor to top of base
- Optional 3 sided surround for wheelchair transfers
- No pull motors
- Unlimited under bed Clearance
- Head Lift
- Knee Break
- Height Adjustable 22-66cm
- 200kg Safe working Load on Long Single and King Single
- External Rechargable Battery back up
- End and Side mattress retainer bars
- No Gap Between Mattresses On Super King Beds (2x Long Singles)
- Strong Breathable Mattress Platform
- Lockable Heavy Duty Castors10 Year Warranty
- Unlimited Under Bed Clearance
- Available With Headboards
- 300kg Safe Working Load On Double And Queen
- Back Lit Wipeable Hand Piece
- Ultra Low Design Reducing Risk Of Falls
LONG SINGLE - Mattress Surface Size: 2030 x 900 - Base Size: 2150 x 960
KING SINGLE - Mattress Surface Size: 2030 x 1070 - Base Size: 2150 x 1120
LONG DOUBLE - Mattress Surface Size: 2030 x 1350 - Base Size: 2150 x 1400, One hand control
QUEEN - Mattress Surface Size: 2030 x 1500 - Base Size: 2150 x 1580, One hand control
SPLIT Queen - one piece height adjust
The solution for couples
Icare Companion Beds NZ are the ideal solution for couples, partners and caregivers.
The Companion Bed is completely stationary, with no moving parts at all and allows a partner or parent to sleep along side any Icare beds.
Side by Side Sleeping Options
All Icare Beds can be made for couples to sleep side by side with no gap between mattresses. You simply choose in 3 steps.
1. Choose which model each partner wants.
2. Choose the bed size (long single or king single)
3. Choose which side each partner will be sleeping on. This can be filled out on the Icare Partner Diagram form.
Note: Headboards are sold as a separate item and only can be sold to fit each side. You cannot get a one piece headboard for Partner bed configurations.
Weight Rating – 100kg includes any model of Icare mattresses.
Fabric – Hard wearing commercial grade fabric. Vinyl is treated with antibacterial properties and waterproof.
Mattress Surface – Timber slat system
Wheels – Furniture grade castor and glide
Base fixed height 345mm from floor to top of base.
- NON ADJUSTABLE
- EASY TO MOVE COMPANION BASE
- CENTRE RAILS ARE UPHOLSTERED AND RECESSED
- NO GAP BETWEEN THE MATTRESSES
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- AVAILABLE WITH HEADBOARDS
- SIDE X SIDE CONFIGURATIONS
- SEPARATE HEADBOARDS FOR EACH BED
- 100KG WEIGHT RATING
- LEFT OR RIGHT SLEEPING PREFERENCES
Mattress Surface Size: 2030 x 900
Base Size: 2150 x 960
Mattress Surface Size: 2030 x 1070
Base Size: 2150 x 1120
Most popular, medium feel
Middle of the range, the IC20 proves to be popular for most. The medium feel provides a soft feel but excellent support.
How pressure care works with the IC20: This mattress is heat and pressure sensitive which means that as it gets warmer it becomes softer. So when there is a pressure point
developing which usually gets hot and enflamed, this area of the mattress will become softer which allows the blood to flow freely again.
- No turn design reducing manual handling
- Anticrease XP base to allow easy contour for any profiling bed
- Standard cover MVTR: NA. Medical Cover MVTR (g/24h·m2): 1635.0 Average
- Medical Cover BS7175: Crib 5
- Waterlow ≤20
To launder the cover in a washing machine, set the main wash to a minimum of 65°C for no less than 10 minutes. The cover can be tumble dried on low heat and the temperature must not exceed 60°C. The foam can be autoclaved at 134°C.
Peak Pressure: <19 mmHg
- 200mm Mattress Depth
- 2 Way Stretch Zip Off Washable Cover
- Visco Elastic Memory Foam
- 10 Year Warranty
- Recommended User Weight 30kg ~ 200kg
SINGLE- Mattress Size: 1900 x 900
DOUBLE - Mattress Size: 1900 x 1350
LONG DOUBLE - Mattress Size: 2030 x 1350
QUEEN - Mattress Size: 2030 x 1520
SPLIT QUEEN -Mattress Size: 2030 x 760 (Per side)
ActiveX Material is always adapting to allow blood to circulate freely and to minimise pressure on areas of risk. It responds to pressure and temperature.
Icare mattresses don’t have any springs which makes them suitable for any profiling or static mattress platforms. We have found springs cause problems over time particularly on medical beds. And of course springs don’t have a good pressure care track record.