Companion Onyx Long Single Bed and Medium Mattress
This package includes a companion long single bed (stationary bed) with an IC 333 home care bed ( 4 functions ) for a partner to have use of hospital bed. Also included are 2 medium mattresses.
The Companion Bed is completely stationary, with no moving parts at all, and allows a partner or parent to sleep along side any Icare Bed.
IC333 Premium home care bed NZ
The IC333 Premimum Homecare Bed NZ is unmatched for function and durability, taking the hospital look out of your room. This four function bed, features dual lift motors totalling 12,000 newtons lifting power, unlimited under-bed clearance and eight heavy duty castors.
- 200kg Safe working Load on Long Single and King Single
- External Rechargable Battery back up
- End and Side mattress retainer bars
- No Gap Between Mattresses On Super King Beds (2x Long Singles)
- Strong Breathable Mattress Platform
- Lockable Heavy Duty Castors10 Year Warranty
- Unlimited Under Bed Clearance
- Available With Headboards
- 300kg Safe Working Load On Double And Queen
- Back Lit Wipeable Hand Piece
- Ultra Low Design Reducing Risk Of Falls
LONG SINGLE - Mattress Surface Size: 2030 x 900 - Base Size: 2150 x 960
The solution for couples
The Companion Bed is completely stationary, with no moving parts at all and allows a partner or parent to sleep along side any Icare beds.
Side by Side Sleeping Options
All Icare Beds can be made for couples to sleep side by side with no gap between mattresses. You simply choose in 3 steps.
1. Choose which model each partner wants.
2. Choose the bed size (long single or king single)
3. Choose which side each partner will be sleeping on. This can be filled out on the Icare Partner Diagram form.
Note: Headboards are sold as a separate item and only can be sold to fit each side. You cannot get a one piece headboard for Partner bed configurations.
Weight Rating – 100kg includes any model of Icare mattresses.
Fabric – Hard wearing commercial grade fabric. Vinyl is treated with antibacterial properties and waterproof.
Mattress Surface – Timber slat system
Wheels – Furniture grade castor and glide
Base fixed height 345mm from floor to top of base.
Mattress Surface Size: 2030 x 900
Base Size: 2150 x 960
Most popular, medium feel
Middle of the range, the IC20 proves to be popular for most. The medium feel provides a soft feel but excellent support.
How pressure care works with the IC20: This mattress is heat and pressure sensitive which means that as it gets warmer it becomes softer. So when there is a pressure point
developing which usually gets hot and enflamed, this area of the mattress will become softer which allows the blood to flow freely again.
Icare mattresses don’t have any springs which makes them suitable for any profiling or static mattress platforms. We have found springs cause problems over time particularly on medical beds. And of course springs don’t have a good pressure care track record.