Bed King Single Stone and Firm Mattress
IC333 Premium home care bed NZ
The IC333 Premimum Homecare Bed NZ is unmatched for function and durability, taking the hospital look out of your room. This four function bed, features dual lift motors totalling 12,000 newtons lifting power, unlimited under-bed clearance and eight heavy duty castors.
Now available in Vinyl options as well. Please enquire for more information.
- Safe working load – 200kg on long single and king single sizes and 300kg for double and queen sizes. The safe working load includes any model of Icare mattresses.
- Hand Piece – Backlit for night time use. Easy press buttons. Wired stretch cord. Hook attachment for hanging to side of bed. Wipeable.
- Fabric – Hard wearing commercial grade fabric. Vinyl is treated with antibacterial properties and waterproof.
- Mattress Surface – Strong metal mesh under mattress allowing increased airflow
- Actuators – 1x 6000 newton – 24 watt head adjust actuator. 1x 6000 newton – 24 watt knee adjust actuator. 2x 6000 newton – 24 watt height adjust actuators (2x 8000 newton on double and queen sizes)
- Wheels – 8x heavy duty swivel castors with one lockable castor on each corner.
- Head lift angle 62º and knee break angle 42º
- Max height – 66cm from floor to top of base
- Min height – 22cm from floor to top of base
- Optional 3 sided surround for wheelchair transfers
- No pull motors
- Unlimited under bed Clearance
- Head Lift
- Knee Break
- Height Adjustable 22-66cm
- 200kg Safe working Load on Long Single and King Single
- External Rechargable Battery back up
- End and Side mattress retainer bars
- No Gap Between Mattresses On Super King Beds (2x Long Singles)
- Strong Breathable Mattress Platform
- Lockable Heavy Duty Castors10 Year Warranty
- Unlimited Under Bed Clearance
- Available With Headboards
- 300kg Safe Working Load On Double And Queen
- Back Lit Wipeable Hand Piece
- Ultra Low Design Reducing Risk Of Falls
KING SINGLE - Mattress Surface Size: 2030 x 1070 - Base Size: 2150 x 1120
Firm, yet supportive mattress
The IC15 offers support and comfort. Firm feel makes it easier for turning.
Pair with an Icare bed or suitable on any base platform.
Recommended User Weight 45kg ~ 200kg
- No turn design reducing manual handling
- Anticrease XP base to allow easy contour for any profiling bed
- Standard cover MVTR: NA. Medical Cover MVTR (g/24h·m2): 1635.0 Average
- Medical Cover BS7175: Crib 5
- Waterlow ≤20
- Immersion Rating: Medium
- Envelopment Score: 4/5
To launder the cover in a washing machine, set the main wash to a minimum of 65°C for no less than 10 minutes. The cover can be tumble dried on low heat and the temperature must not exceed 60°C. The foam can be autoclaved at 134°C.
Icare mattresses don’t have any springs which makes them suitable for any profiling or static mattress platforms. We have found springs cause problems over time particularly on medical beds. And of course springs don’t have a good pressure care track record.
King Single - Mattress Size: 2030 x 1070mm