CUB RAZ tilt-in-space shower commode
The Raz tilt in space shower commode is a high quality and robust solution for assisting larger users with showering and toileting.
The commode tilts up to 25 degrees to provide extra pressure reduction and comfort as well as providing the carer with an ergonomic work position. With the help of the tilt assist pedal the carer can initiate tilt for heavier users or users with forward weight distribution. The unique frame utilises locking gas springs that help lift the seat to an upright position, making it simple and smooth to use for both the carer and occupant.
Designed to adapt to meet many individual needs. The commode can be prescribed, configured, adjusted for comfort, positioned to suit and pressure reduction onsite. Users can choose to upgrade to our custom made Aqua Soft or Aqua Soft Premium seats for maximum pressure care and comfort.
The easy to clean, polished stainless steel frame is designed for easy side and front access.
- Pressurised springs help lift seat frame to an upright position
- Seat frame tilts 40° for pressure reduction and comfort
- Contoured moulded seat
- Removable, adjustable footrests can swing in/out and flip up
- Ischial Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS) provides 50mm of fore/aft adjustment so the seat can be aligned with the pelvis
- Conveniently located tilt triggers provide smooth tilt control
Overall Width: 590mm
Seat width (comes in): 360mm, 400mm, 450mm, 50mm
Seat depth: 400mm/480mm
Seat height: 530mm - 640mm
Standard fixed back height: 430mm/510mm
Optional adjustable back height: 430mm/510mm/610mm
Clearance height: 320mm - 420mm (under pan), 450mm - 550mm (under frame)
Footplate adjustment: 400mm - 520mm or 460mm - 570mm
Overall length: 1100mm (upright), 1300mm (when tilted)
Safe working load: 158kg