Bed Onyx Split Queen and Medium Mattress IC111
Now available in SPLIT QUEEN size, one-piece hi-lo and Trendelenburg and SEPARATE head lift and knee break functions.
This is a two-function affordable bed for use in the home. With one fabric option and a wireless remote this is a good lifestyle option.
Fixed Base Height 36cm
- Safe working load – The safe working load is 150kg includes any model of Icare mattresses.
- Fabric – Hard wearing commercial grade fabric. Onyx only.
- Mattress Surface – upholstered board.
- Static legs. Non move-able.
- Base fixed height – 36cm from floor to top of base.
- Head lift angle: 41 degrees
- Knee break angle: 30 degrees
- Battery Backup
- 5 year warranty
- Wireless remote
Most popular, medium feel
Middle of the range, the IC20 proves to be popular for most. The medium feel provides a soft feel but excellent support.
How pressure care works with the IC20: This mattress is heat and pressure sensitive which means that as it gets warmer it becomes softer. So when there is a pressure point
developing which usually gets hot and enflamed, this area of the mattress will become softer which allows the blood to flow freely again.
Mattress type: Soft, Medium and Hard.
Colour of bed base:
Onyx, Silver, Smoke, Stone
- No turn design reducing manual handling
- Anticrease XP base to allow easy contour for any profiling bed
- Standard cover MVTR: NA. Medical Cover MVTR (g/24h·m2): 1635.0 Average
- Medical Cover BS7175: Crib 5
- Waterlow ≤20
To launder the cover in a washing machine, set the main wash to a minimum of 65°C for no less than 10 minutes. The cover can be tumble dried on low heat and the temperature must not exceed 60°C. The foam can be autoclaved at 134°C.
Peak Pressure: <19 mmHg
- 200mm Mattress Depth
- 2 Way Stretch Zip Off Washable Cover
- Visco Elastic Memory Foam
- 10 Year Warranty
- Recommended User Weight 30kg ~ 200kg
SINGLE- Mattress Size: 1900 x 900
DOUBLE - Mattress Size: 1900 x 1350
LONG DOUBLE - Mattress Size: 2030 x 1350
QUEEN - Mattress Size: 2030 x 1520
SPLIT QUEEN -Mattress Size: 2030 x 760 (Per side)
ActiveX Material is always adapting to allow blood to circulate freely and to minimise pressure on areas of risk. It responds to pressure and temperature.
Icare mattresses don’t have any springs which makes them suitable for any profiling or static mattress platforms. We have found springs cause problems over time particularly on medical beds. And of course springs don’t have a good pressure care track record.